Granny's gone and done it again

you gonna come load it for me Papa ? Dont think I want to go over there now.
That was my daughters until that piece of came in her life it was nice it was my grandkids but these junkies destroy,still and sell things
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 52 minsRemove

And you haven't seen crazy
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 46 minsRemove

You have no idea
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·

michael wasn't taking from me dum

Granny, been absent again for a bit and so not sure if this will be helpful or applicable (will go back and try to catch up after I post I guess) - but you have been on my mind and if the kids are still with you I wanted to suggest a couple of possible options for some extra help for you. Contact the SEIOC or maybe even River Valley Resources and ask them if they have any information on Caregiver Resipte programs provided under the OAA (Older Americans Act) or RAPP (Relatives As Parents Program) -- not sure what, if anything, is going to be available back there, but if there is anyone offering such programs for the area you may be able to get some help to give you a much needed break now and then to be able to maintain and attend to your own health (physical and mental/emotional). If you have a caseworker for the foster placement they may also be able to help you find and access these or similar programs. Programs can vary from one state/county to the next, but the essential provisions of the OAA are Federal so there ought to be something.

I get/see nothing there in picks or "links" granny

makes so sense to me care to explain just what I am supposed to be seeing /understanding
woman that has the dresser is getting cussed badly by another calling her a crack head was the nicest thing she said. supposedly used to be her DDs

Granny, been absent again for a bit and so not sure if this will be helpful or applicable (will go back and try to catch up after I post I guess) - but you have been on my mind and if the kids are still with you I wanted to suggest a couple of possible options for some extra help for you. Contact the SEIOC or maybe even River Valley Resources and ask them if they have any information on Caregiver Resipte programs provided under the OAA (Older Americans Act) or RAPP (Relatives As Parents Program) -- not sure what, if anything, is going to be available back there, but if there is anyone offering such programs for the area you may be able to get some help to give you a much needed break now and then to be able to maintain and attend to your own health (physical and mental/emotional). If you have a caseworker for the foster placement they may also be able to help you find and access these or similar programs. Programs can vary from one state/county to the next, but the essential provisions of the OAA are Federal so there ought to be something.
thanks Mare ! DCS said I can have 2 ? days of respite care. Whats going on is $374. a month in food stamps to feed 5 kids.

ohh I see what your saying. LOL You can on ly sit in one place at a time anyway. hahaaaa I would of made it that way too and a nice flowering bush or such on the other.
I have a small lilac bush over there. And i plan to put a bunch more bushes around.

Try Lifetime Resources -- I am 99.9% sure that is the ADRC for that area (memory of resources is getting fuzzier the longer I'm gone and more I have to learn/remember about resources here) -- the ADRC is a resource and referral place that should be able to hear your situation and identify any other resources that you may not already be connected with ----- never had much contact with them when I was there so not sure how helpful they may or may not be, but I know what they *should* be able to offer.

Back
Top Bottom