Granny's gone and done it again

nice song. Talked to the "organizer" today. very good first impression and she will do what she can to help right down to my leaking roof .anyway she has a case of 9 children and every one of them is separated. She said they will most likely not be reunited w/ parents as its a neglect case.
How sad, they must not have a granny hatchet to protect them.

The Wisconsin Border is about 1 hour maybe 1 hour 30 minutes. Kali's nest of eggs weren't all her's. I left her with 5 of her own and swapped in eggs from my other breeding groups. The pictures is of my Nursery Aviary. It's were all my broody girls and their babies go so no hawks or other predators can get them.

Sounds like a great plan and a real winner for the mommas and the peepers

The Wisconsin Border is about 1 hour maybe 1 hour 30 minutes. Kali's nest of eggs weren't all her's. I left her with 5 of her own and swapped in eggs from my other breeding groups. The pictures is of my Nursery Aviary. It's were all my broody girls and their babies go so no hawks or other predators can get them.
Drive safely Nyla, You have gone above and beyond for the safety of your Lings. It really sucks this has happened but I am glad you are a stand up person and I got to make your acquaintance . :hugs Come see Granny and the gang whenever you want.

Back
Top Bottom