Granny's gone and done it again

Guess I missed everyone. Goodnight all!

What is a sexed pullet cockerel?
a mistake

Tame mice are a whole different story from wild ones. They make great pets, much better than hamsters. Smarter too.
Yes, but they still stink to high heaven. Rats I can handle, but mice stink!

:eek: Feel like Im older then medusa . Speaking of, Where is Twist ?

Methuselah, maybe?
740.jpg

If you were Medusa, your snake hair could get rid of all the mice in your coop! :D

greek-mythology_162482_top.jpg

Guess I missed everyone. Goodnight all!

a mistake

Yes, but they still stink to high heaven. Rats I can handle, but mice stink!

Methuselah, maybe?
740.jpg

If you were Medusa, your snake hair could get rid of all the mice in your coop! :D

greek-mythology_162482_top.jpg
Wishing, it is only the male mice that stink. Any animal stinks in a dirty cage. Or if there are too many wild ones. Those i can do without.

I'm a meatatarian, my food poops on vegetarians food lol. Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " caint hunt "

YES! I'm a carnivore through and through.

I was never caught by the Po-Po's but only by the grace of God. I did my share of teenage antics. The fact that my husband & I married young & had our children when we were young saved me.

LOL - sounds like my misspent youth - looking back I'm just grateful to be here to tell the tales, lol. The one time I was actually "found" by the local PD I asked them to take me to jail --- my dad was with them and my conversation with him went something like, "Is mom waiting?" and when he said, "yes", I turned back to the officer that had just said he was releasing me to dad's custody and said, "Are you sure you can't just take me to jail?" It was a SMALL town so everyone knew everyone, including the officer and my mother, and he just laughed at me and said, "Oh, no, young lady -- you can go home and face THE judge!"

do they even put jokes in anything anymore ? Last I remember was the Popsicle sticks. Remember the bazooka gum with the little tattoo or cartoon inside the wrapper ?

I think jokes are another thing losing ground to the PC culture -- anymore everything is offensive to someone, so even the most innocent dumb joke would be taken and twisted into some big deal by someone......

oh ya, you older then dirt.

:lol: - reminds me of the episode of the Cosby family where Dr. Cosby was having a birthday and they were doing a "things that are older than dad" bit -- "Dirt, dirt is older than dad......"

Well gals, my cast is feeling on the tight side so I had better get in a better position to prop it up. I hope you all have good sleep & sweet dreams. :hugs for everyone

My - I have missed something there -- what on earth are you doing in a cast????

YES! I'm a carnivore through and through.

LOL - sounds like my misspent youth - looking back I'm just grateful to be here to tell the tales, lol. The one time I was actually "found" by the local PD I asked them to take me to jail --- my dad was with them and my conversation with him went something like, "Is mom waiting?" and when he said, "yes", I turned back to the officer that had just said he was releasing me to dad's custody and said, "Are you sure you can't just take me to jail?" It was a SMALL town so everyone knew everyone, including the officer and my mother, and he just laughed at me and said, "Oh, no, young lady -- you can go home and face THE judge!"

I think jokes are another thing losing ground to the PC culture -- anymore everything is offensive to someone, so even the most innocent dumb joke would be taken and twisted into some big deal by someone......

:lol: - reminds me of the episode of the Cosby family where Dr. Cosby was having a birthday and they were doing a "things that are older than dad" bit -- "Dirt, dirt is older than dad......"

My - I have missed something there -- what on earth are you doing in a cast????
I think she broke an arm? Idk for sure, i really do need to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom