Granny's gone and done it again

BD12CBF0-1053-49D4-9646-8454E8BBB4BC.png

Well. Lint clog eradicated for now.

We’re now plotting what to do to lessen the effects. Speaking of buckets and socks. (Personally I’m shooting for rain barrel...)

Hubs and one of his friends are down playing some more with offroadvo now. He’s made quite the progress with it today.

Aah. Texts from mother in law. Sigh. Trying to figure how to breech the subject with hubs that maybe we should do some councelling - his relationship with his mom has left some lingering issues....and I feel like maybe some councelling would help more than ignoring it.

(As a ninja edit, at worst it may help me in how to deal with the mother in law!!!)

thanks, I got a nice toasty shower today then went and fried some burgers . Just finished eating.
Bandit got the toilet paper roll yet again. Not sure why after 4 rolls I cant think to put it out of his reach. The last time he bit it in half so 2 mini rolls and this time he managed to take the paper roller out of the middle and not disturb the paper .
Change Bandit's name to PITA.

Went out and fed all the chickens. Had to get the rubber pans out for water. Easter is laying again! And either the black or splash silkie is the one laying eggs.

Babies are doing well. Little blues swelling around her eyes has gone down some. She’s not sneezing like the others. :confused: I’m thinking about putting a lamp on them. It’s so freakin cold out.
If they are ill, you should definitely have a light on them.

Wow! That looks fantastic! Hope they enjoyed it!

Hi , I took a good nap and FB wasnt working right so instead of closing down I did restart and update . Hours later it is done.
Best to shut the computer down every night. Updates are faster that way.

I sure hope not . Hasnt been on since 5pm yesterday my time.
Maybe I dont know what shut down means ? I go to power, close and it goes off .

I heard many seen a bright flash in the sky over Madison . I also heard many cars have flipped on the roads and one struck a pole. I would think that was the flash. many without power.

Back
Top Bottom