Sweet basil
Purple bell peppers

Cilantro
Lemon mint
Oregano
Thyme
Cilantro

And another cilantro

With the onions we added radishes and chamomile.

With the strawberries we added purple bush beans, marigolds, and borage.

Started Cherokee wax and Kentucky wonder beans on the wigwam.

Started lemon cucumber seeds for the other trellis they started but didn’t finish.

Put the Cherokee purple, creole hybrid, and 100 super sweet tomatoes in buckets. I need five more buckets for the yellow and yellow pear tomatoes.

And we gave everything a good, deep drink.
Dang that’s a lot!!! Good job :D
Jane , they had a ton of baby goats there but one stood out for me. It was snow white and had curly hair ! Forgot what she said it was. I was checking it out and it tried to suck on my finger. awww.....
Probably an Angola or Cashmere I think....
31510135_10204649824003654_2626304585997354755_n.jpg
Ahhhh :love so cute! The ones with the long ears look like Nubians, I always loved the way they looked! Can you tell I miss my goats? :lolll
Cute duckies! Just need a bit of a wash it looks like, lol!
Ducks I think I ended up with 10 drakes and 15 hens. 2 of the drakes have angel wing so freezer came for sure. Plan on keep the Chocolate and then the Lavender pied drakes for sure View attachment 1363375 View attachment 1363376 View attachment 1363377 View attachment 1363378
Are they all Muscovies? Some of them look unusual...but still very pretty!
What do you mean you haven’t set the playset up yet?
View attachment 1363409
I tried breaking the playset down to get it through the gate but it wasn’t budging. Maybe tomorrow.
Adorable little guys :):love
It’s not so bad here. Just a bunch of lazy punks now. Lunch is nasty. Dang Michelle Obama and her health crap. Whole wheat everything! Biscuits, breadsticks, doughnuts! Ruins it.
My moms a lunch lady and she hates all the guidelines. There’s literally a rule for everything...and the kids constantly get mad/frustrated with the food but my mom can’t blame them with some of the food or portions they have to serve. There’s nothing anyone at the school can do though since really it’s the government that basically orders all the food for them.

after it dries out and turns hard you add more ?
I mean the whole thing doesn’t get hard. When I notice the top layer firming up I add water, mix and add more water.

Dang that’s a lot!!! Good job :D

Probably an Angola or Cashmere I think....

Ahhhh :love so cute! The ones with the long ears look like Nubians, I always loved the way they looked! Can you tell I miss my goats? :lolll

Cute duckies! Just need a bit of a wash it looks like, lol!

Are they all Muscovies? Some of them look unusual...but still very pretty!

Adorable little guys :):love

My moms a lunch lady and she hates all the guidelines. There’s literally a rule for everything...and the kids constantly get mad/frustrated with the food but my mom can’t blame them with some of the food or portions they have to serve. There’s nothing anyone at the school can do though since really it’s the government that basically orders all the food for them.
Oh I know. No one at the school likes the food. We have a self serve bar for k-6 but HS the cooks serve the food. The HS has better food.

Back
Top Bottom