Granny's gone and done it again

Of course they didn't. :hmm Nothing more frustrating than trying to cook for fussy eaters.

What is it? :oops:
Im not 100 % and I want to say segrames ? some type of whiskey (you can buy those airplane bottles) cut w/ a little water and lots of honey. It will help you sleep too. She would just take a swig of it when she was having her coughing fits . They were bad.

Im not 100 % and I want to say segrames ? some type of whiskey (you can buy those airplane bottles) cut w/ a little water and lots of honey. It will help you sleep too. She would just take a swig of it when she was having her coughing fits . They were bad.
Alcohol usually gives me a headache.

I was thinking meatballs but I dont know how to make those either and they sound hard.
I’m no chef But I would just throw it all together and cook it like a stew. But then I’ll eat anything.
True story. My wife sent me with a big container of goulash in my cooler one week. I ate all the other stuff out off the cooler first then started to eat the goulash. It tasted real good and I had eaten it for several meals when I decided to put on my glasses to see what the “special sauce” was, that she had put on it. I then realized the “special sauce “ was MOLD!!!:eek:

I then made the mistake of telling my wife this story.:smack

She said “so you mean to tell me my goulash tastes better after it’s MOLDY than before “ :th:oops:
Don’t know if I’ll ever live that one down :duc

Back
Top Bottom