Granny's gone and done it again

Twist, my kindergarteners learned about the letter Y today. There was a card with the word Yak and a pic of a ugly scrappy looking yak. They need pics of yours! Oh! and the saying yakity yak, don’t come back!:lol: was said like a bazillion times.

In other news baby hatched. Mom was partridge and Dad was buff (I think crunchy was the Dad) May have to get Maury on it. I’m thinking butterscotch for the name. It may have made the trip inside my pocket, then inside my shirt while I moved peeps around.

View attachment 1613712 View attachment 1613714

with a little heads up next year I can throw some yak "fiber' in an envelope and mail it to you.

15349665_1168937059809006_610296598765539204_n.jpg

Hi all, I should say morning. LOL I slept 5 hrs after I got home. Alley, Awwww... Little cCrunchy.
Tom woke me by letting Bandit in my room. Ouch ! Right on the gut.
Kelly, coop looks good. Cap may have plans on a different page from her hoop coop. .
Twist, Wow, PO is terrible. Was about $15.00 last year if I remember right ?

Those will be really nice
Thank you. I was not sure since it is a bit heavier than I was wanting them to be, but I don't see them tipping over or blowing away unless it is a hurricane or tornado.

They will be smaller but will work for the grow outs. We may build a few bigger ones in a few months. Just have to figure out the doors. Bob got the tarps for the two we are doing now. I have to move the one coop and tear down the one fence section so we can have these two hoop coops in the area I want them.

Good evening Granny family thank you for all your thoughts prayers & sentiments.With that said we were at the cancer clinic today hubby's treatment has been discontinued his fight is over we will begin hospice shortly he had approximately 1 month anything past that is a blessing already on borrowed.I have lost so much this year but I know I have my family here thank you for everything. I will be back I'll keep y'all posted. Prayers love & blessings hold your loved ones closely try not to be harsh to one another always say I'm sorry & many I love yous cause you never know when that storm is going to hit. Take care lots of love & have a blessed Christmas (Misty):hugs:hitxoxoxoxos:hugs

Back
Top Bottom