Granny's gone and done it again

What a busy day. I normally get one phone call a week and thats a recording. I must of got 10 today from various drs and medical pros. Nurse had not so great news. Toms wound turned black overnight . Surgeons tomorrow . Doesnt seem like we are winning this battle.
My Nancy came today and we were planning on going out but I was just too tired. She said she thinks Star is dying.
Jane, good luck tomorrow. Im not sure why your not in the hospital. Hope you can let us know something if by chance they do decide to admit you.
Cap, I wish I could send you some guppies. I have many but its way too cold now. You said the tank was cycled right ?

What a busy day. I normally get one phone call a week and thats a recording. I must of got 10 today from various drs and medical pros. Nurse had not so great news. Toms wound turned black overnight . Surgeons tomorrow . Doesnt seem like we are winning this battle.
My Nancy came today and we were planning on going out but I was just too tired. She said she thinks Star is dying.
Jane, good luck tomorrow. Im not sure why your not in the hospital. Hope you can let us know something if by chance they do decide to admit you.
Cap, I wish I could send you some guppies. I have many but its way too cold now. You said the tank was cycled right ?
Who's star?

I am not sure if it has cycled or not. I just got my test kit today. All the levels look good right now.
Sorry to hear about Tom's situation. I think you both need a hug! And Star as well.
:hugs :hugs:hugs

He did really good too explaining his problem. It was strained but he got it out. Dr came in and he clammed up. sigh...
But that was a big step!!! And good for you to force him to speak for himself.

It’s working between customers and the warehouse for a cabinet and hardware company. It’s unrelated to any type of job I’ve ever had, but I think it will be a good landing place for now.
You are a people person, I suspect you would do quite well at that job.

Hauled out a bunch of trash that Rod has evidently been saving.
Sometimes a person can be too frugal

I am mostly bed ridden because I get sick at my stomach when I sit up too long. I am so dizzy/woozy.
Glad you are going back to the doctor tomorrow Jane, I really hope they can corral that problem.

You can't believe everything you read. I know I have heard about coronavirus before.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/about/symptoms.html

I’ve had hubs’ friends telling me they are surprised I haven’t divorced him yet. HIS FREAKING FRIENDS.
He does seem from your posts to have a gaming and toy trucks in the desert addiction. Of course we don't know him at all and his friends do.

Granny :( for all the troubles you and Tom are having

Back
Top Bottom