Granny's gone and done it again

1579840943204.png

Apologies for the mega multiquote. I missed too many days!

Yep and (how odd ;) ) a lot of schools are having a hard time filling their open slots, even big ones like Penn State. Two very small colleges in Vermont closed this year and a couple of years ago 2 of the state colleges merged to cut expenses.
Schools here are over crowded and expensive. Most students cannot graduate in 4 yrs from state university. Being able to graduate on time makes up for the out of state tuition... another reason we are loving Montana State U!

Can you get insulation blown into the walls? Minimally you can get it blown into the attic, it will help a lot.
Attic is insulated and we put in double pane windows. Walls do feel cold. Not sure what type of insulation is there, if any.

So I went shopping, and forgot I was supposed to take a rabbit up there to sell. Heck. My brain is not up to par. So distracted because my friend never got back to me so I ended up going alone.
You are not alone! If I don't write it on a list, it doesn't happen.

My chair got me. LOL Got everyone in the house I guess. Including the mutts. Bandit woke me up falling off the couch.
That chair is the best thing that's happened to you in a long time. :)

This is what I’m reading View attachment 2007651
Love those books.

Well I wasn't inside for long when she started screaming. I booked it outside. At 1pm I helped her have the darker kid. and at 1:30 the white came out backwards. View attachment 2007984
Congrats Alley! :love How are they doing now?

H20, I'm still not doing well
Sorry to hear, Jane. That meningitis was terrible.

Hey y’all. Busy days for me. Got a call yesterday for a job interview tomorrow. I shopped for an outfit last night, but I still need a dress coat and purse.

A man came for my chickens today. He took all my hens, six total. All that’s left are two big roosters and a guinea cock. Something got in them between the time I left camp last Sunday and when I got back Wednesday. There were only two left of the seven I had wanted to keep.
:hmm How frustrating... but your outfit is lovely.

I am sorry, now I am sick, been to three different medical places today and I was too tired to go get my meds.
:hugs

I talked to MIL tonight and FIL has necrotizing fasciitis in his foot. He can't stand having to put weight on his foot. Sounds bad to me!
Sorry for the bad news.

I asked Tom if he will be able to deal w/ half a foot and he didnt seem upset at all by it. I found that a very strange reaction.
:hugs

:love

Good morning, grannyland. It was 24* this morning. I watched the sky go from blue to gray yesterday, through the red oak trees outside my bedroom windows. It was so beautiful. I am mostly bed ridden because I get sick at my stomach when I sit up too long. I am so dizzy/woozy.
Hope you feel better soon.

You can't believe everything you read. I know I have heard about coronavirus before.
There are several types of coronavirus... usually transfer from animals. This is supposedly a new strain. They were saying it was going from human to human, which would be really bad, but today news said that had not happened... everyone was infected from an animal. I'm staying home!

Hello, still not feeling well. This cough is bad.
:hugs It's that time of year. Hope you feel better soon.

More then likely they will remove his foot or part of it and with his health and age I doubt he will survive a surgery but who knows, theres always hope and prayer.
:( He will survive the surgery. But he's not going to be very happy. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom