Granny's gone and done it again

Hey all, Tom is in bed for the night . What a day. He somehow knew I was having chest pains and blamed it all on the dog. LOL
I have had my moponi wood soaking for a couple weeks now ? I change the water every or every other day at the latest and it is growing something. I decided I would try boiling it. Never my first wood choice again. It is a pita unless you want a black tank then its perfect. recommended time to boil is 8 hrs.
Alley, LOLOL A girl after my own heart.

THE nurse probably doesn’t have have to come if you been to the dr. Prob counts like a nurse visit. I think the fact that it is swollen and hurting would be the aftermath of what the dr did to it yesterday.

Sorry you are the one that has to do the wound care. IT Is very
Difficult job.kudos to you for taking on the job. It sounds like you are doing a good job.
Thank you H2o, I imagine everything you said is truth . Not sure about doing a good job as I really dont know what I am doing.
I wonder if they could do a field block on just that area..... Tom said ,whats that ? I said like when a woman has a baby, they numb her up... He interrupted, I dont know nutting bout birthin no babies and I dont wanna know ! :gig

Thank you H2o, I imagine everything you said is truth . Not sure about doing a good job as I really dont know what I am doing.
I wonder if they could do a field block on just that area..... Tom said ,whats that ? I said like when a woman has a baby, they numb her up... He interrupted, I dont know nutting bout birthin no babies and I dont wanna know ! :gig
Alright there prissy. (That was the characters name in gone with the wind right? But miss scarlett, I don’t know nothin bout birthin no babies!!
;)

I bet they could. Prob be safer than full anesthesia. My husband just had Fentyl for a endoscopy. He said that is a great drug. They couldn’t get down his esophagus so they had to dilated it.
He was fine with it as long as they gave him more drugs.

So are you just ignoring your chest pains? Going for a full out heart attack? You really shouldn’t ignore it. Get seen. Maybe with you out of commission they can get a nurse here
No, they would put him in a nursing home and then what would become of my son? He dont even have a worker.

Back
Top Bottom