Granny's gone and done it again

My pretty tree is in bloom at the new house!
View attachment 2029455
Tulip trees are blooming here too. So pretty!

Thanks Star ! One day I might learn how to do videos
Your camera can take videos.

What a day. I dont know what was wrong w/ me. Crazy I guess. My pharmacist is leaving. 12 yrs . she has helped us. She is leaving behind the guy I got into it with. She said he wont fill our weekly planners. She is signing us up for some kinda thing where it will be delivered here except for pills we take on our own like the PP. I said is he even going to fill those ? We were both crying .
Left there and went to the bank where I told them how I would rob the place. I said I dont understand why people pick little stores . Their stupid . Im coming here. I said a lot more then told them I was sorry and left.
Went to Mcdonalds and messed the order up. I didnt have the food yet and they changed it for me then had me pull forward to wait. Young guy came out and called me a name while handing me the food. Ornary I think he said.
Came home ate and passed out missing Toms DD call that she was out of surgery and she was ok.
What a shame she's leaving. She looked after you.
If the guy taking over is one of those fish-turd kind of guys, you can complain to his manager or even to corporate. CVS wants to keep a good image.

Robert woke me at 8 and one of those freezer things to keep food cold had busted and melted and filled the dogs water dish up. I have no idea whats in those but they say dont put them down your sink. It looked like the stuff in baby diapers.
Hope you threw them in the garbage.

I think if she can do that, she can pee in the toilet!
Good luck with that, Cap!

You think Lena might have a UTI ?
If she does....it would be noticeable quick. Just watch her pee.
Also snow shows if there’s blood in the urine very clearly too....(yes peach is prone to them - I’d deal with it at least once a year before I put her on the cranberry supplements she’s on now)

Back
Top Bottom