Granny's gone and done it again

Congrats Cap.
Thanks, here she is..
.a blue.
20200223_133035.jpg

howdy all, Got back home , here in town about 10 pm last night, Trip was "interesting"

I be poopeded will try to get back on latter. The new girls loog GREAT and tame even would let you pat/scratch their heads while in the trailers. Roads good and some very ruff/bouncy.

Total mileage from the motel to Gene's ranch and then back to my farm and then back into town/motel. 1388.7 miles -- averaged 10.1 mpg --- used 136.3 gallons of gas at a total cost of 333.25

Polka is either very preggers, carrying twins, or fat they "think' she was bred middle of sept. The older one they suspect was bred in Dec or Jan so a VERY late calf again. Her last calf was a golden trim so she definitely is carrying the golden recessive gene.

I put an ad in CL to sell the bunnies at $45 each. So this guy thinks they are $45 for both. Duh. Since when are two females a pair? Anyway I gave him a deal, $80 for both. So next I get to find out if it's too far since people never pay attention to the ad.
ugh I hate that. I had someone ask the same think about the goats I listed.

Morning all, Not feeling the best today.
Alley, what happened to your chickens ?
Good luck on your sale Cap.
I sold a bunch. Only kept a few but then I lost some over winter.

howdy all, Got back home , here in town about 10 pm last night, Trip was "interesting"

I be poopeded will try to get back on latter. The new girls loog GREAT and tame even would let you pat/scratch their heads while in the trailers. Roads good and some very ruff/bouncy.

Total mileage from the motel to Gene's ranch and then back to my farm and then back into town/motel. 1388.7 miles -- averaged 10.1 mpg --- used 136.3 gallons of gas at a total cost of 333.25

Polka is either very preggers, carrying twins, or fat they "think' she was bred middle of sept. The older one they suspect was bred in Dec or Jan so a VERY late calf again. Her last calf was a golden trim so she definitely is carrying the golden recessive gene.
Glad you had a good trip!

Back
Top Bottom