Granny's gone and done it again

Robert was worried when we finally got home. His new worker was a no show and she has been terminated. He said except for his back hurting the leg and "needles in his throat" is better.
Well, at least something is better.
It would be good for you to have a no contract cell phone so you can contact Robert while you are gone... or he can call you.

But dont you already pay taxes for the roads ? 100 % agree w/ the automation movement.
hahahaaaa we pay more taxes than you can believe.
The bridge district is a separate thing. With the salt water, corrosion is terrible and the bridges need constant maintenance. That still doesn't explain why the account books for the bridge district are not made public. :( Corruption

I am going to be in so much pain when he has his stent . Being there at 6am is crazy. They start at 8am and MIN. #of hrs to be there after that is 8. then hoping I dont get lost again its 2 more hrs home.
On a good note Robert filled the gas tank til it wouldnt take any more and I still have half a tank or just under.

Ya, I was worried about him today. He wont answer the phone to anyone he dont know the number he says but I know he wont answer t to anyone at all
Yeah, but in an emergency, I bet he would call you. And if he knew it was you, he'd probably answer. You have an answering machine? He can listen to that right and pick up because you are yelling at him talking to him.

I drew a roadmap of where I was today on my etch a sketch
1582695595021.png

Yeah, but in an emergency, I bet he would call you. And if he knew it was you, he'd probably answer. You have an answering machine? He can listen to that right and pick up because you are yelling at him talking to him.
I dont know. I kinda dont think so. Hell he wont even call 911 when I told him too. He just kinda froze up.

Back
Top Bottom