Granny's gone and done it again

I am thinking since they are moved to the bottom layer that it is something down there that I missed.
I know nothing about hatching with incubators. What could be in the machine that would keep them from hatching if they managed to get all the way to "just about pipping time"?

I read from H2os church bulletin just these few days of peeps staying home there is a Noticeable difference in the air quality and ozone.
Not surprising. All those cars not out on the road spewing fumes. There are usually a bazillion vehicles running around Cal. The L.A. basin had smog when the first European people first saw it. Mountains to the east and an inversion layer is common. An onshore breeze from the sea just packs the smog in.

The smog back then was from forest fires, now of course there are factories and the huge number of vehicles. Still, it is better now than it was when I grew up there and there are far more vehicles now than then. Thank you "Clean Air Act". When we were there earlier this month it rained a whole day. Unique experience the next day being able to clearly see both the San Gabriel mountains and Catalina Island at the same time from the beach near my sister's house. I can see why people thought it was a good place to be ... 150 years ago.

Joe die today from the virus
Geez, I looked him up, only 61 years old. Don't know if he had "underlying conditions" or a compromised immune system.

That is really sad because when you get to your 60's, 61 doesn't seem all that old like it did when you were 16.

I know nothing about hatching with incubators. What could be in the machine that would keep them from hatching if they managed to get all the way to "just about pipping time"?

Not surprising. All those cars not out on the road spewing fumes. There are usually a bazillion vehicles running around Cal. The L.A. basin had smog when the first European people first saw it. Mountains to the east and an inversion layer is common. An onshore breeze from the sea just packs the smog in.
/QUOTE]

Not even sure with the egg issue.

Not surprised things improved air quality wise.

1585533248492.png

Back
Top Bottom