Granny's gone and done it again

Sigh, I am afraid my thermostat went crazy and cooked my eggs! :rant I couldn't sleep, and I looked at the temperature and it was 108°!!!! Idk how long it was like that. Anyway, I put the eggs in another incubator but I don't have much hope.

Crud. Dang, it and We think the issue with mine is the temps. Bob put one of those dongle thermometers in there that connects to an app on his phone. He checks and the temps went up to 101 a few times during the days and then down to 85 the same nights.

I took apart the Brinsea incubator to see what was inside, because I thought there might be mold in there. It was fine, so I put it back together. Going to fill it up when I go upstairs.
The two polish youngsters in with some Crested Cream Legbars got their topknots pecked to bits. So I put them in with some younger birds.

Poor things.

So I have a kidding thread on BYH. I posted in November about her behavior. I plugged the date in anddddd 💁🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20200330-204150_Chrome.jpg

We use to use it until the female FedEx driver started delivering and we had busted bags of dog food every time. We were getting 3 bags a week and every time chewy had to reship our order cause the bags were busted open when they got here.
Not sure if it was my husband, Bob, or if chewy stopped our orders because of the busted bags. Plus we have all the dogs on one food and not the 3 different foods we were getting.
What type of dog food do you feed?

Back
Top Bottom