Granny's gone and done it again

Wow! Thank you so much!

I can already tell this is going to be a VERY friendly place to hang out! :hugs How many people are active daily at Granny's?
Depends on the day....lol. Hi and welcome!

Gave the plot to be another quick turn. Buffy and Little Lorp were more than happy to assist.

Edit. Oohhh. I think I figured it out. It’s when I resize the pictures so they’re large not full size....that’s when they get all sideways.

5128277F-FC18-4044-A25B-D289CF8630A5.jpeg
088A4258-5167-4A73-9321-4058AA441B15.jpeg
C36613EA-6F0D-47C4-B1C8-E0F4F5F8A046.jpeg

Haha Clucky, then my Fluffy Butt Landscaping Services post was appropriate ;)

Welcome welcome.

Bettas are awesome. I miss having them and need to figure out where I can set up an old tank of mine so I can have one again. Hubs isn’t a huge fan (but I think that’s cause he’s never had one! They’re fish with personality!)

I have a flock of seven currently, two cuckoo marans (Merida and Egwene), an Easter egger (sam) (all around 5 yrs old), a buff orph (Buffy - 2 yrs), and the rest are a little under a year - Crazy White Chicken (leghorn), Little Lorp (Australorp) and Blue (blue laced red or is it red laced blue wyandotte)

Also have an old mutt of questionable breeding (Peach)

Garden, yes, as you can see haha. Not as super skilled as some, or ambitious (it’s not super high on the priorities so weeds do tend to take over)

People call me pro, star, or sometimes even Kat *shrugs*

Maybe you need muscle relaxers when you sleep!
So I have a kidding thread on BYH. I posted in November about her behavior. I plugged the date in anddddd 💁🏻‍♀️
Kids on the weekend!!

That is another beer I like, but it is made in Wisconsin.
We don't drink a lot of beer but when we do it is usually a Vermont micro.

one 2 yr old Collie, two 15-month Karakachans, one 9-month Boxer Pit ????? mix and two Yorkies one 6 yr old and one 7 yr old.
I think the answer is "A LOT!"

Is it ok for people that have never posted here to join? Sorry if I'm hijacking a nice conversation.
It isn't possible to hijack a "conversation" at Granny's, everything is on the table any time.
Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom