Granny's gone and done it again

I'm glad she's feeling better. Did you take Granny's suggestion to test the thermometers on someone else, like you? If she felt hot to your hand, those thermometers need new batteries or to be thrown in the trash. People don't feel hot at normal 98.6°F and they REALLY won't feel hot at 94°F.

DW dragged out the thermometer just in case we think we need it. Of course it hasn't been used for years and the battery is dead. I hope they have that tiny one at the grocery store.
I miss the good old mercury thermometers, no battery. And lots of fun if you happened to break one.

I bet the pregnant cows would appreciate a petite vet compared to a big burly one.

And yet, we now know that people can be contagious up to a couple of days before they have symptoms, or they may NEVER have symptoms and still go around infecting everyone.
But heck, let's not test anyone that isn't deathly ill.

And what is the result? Golden Coon Cats? Maine Coon Retrievers? Maine Retriever Cats?

Oh my!!! :hugs

What does your business do that you are "essential service". Gotta be that since CA locked down 2 weeks ago.
96.7 is my normal. I radiate heat. I cant tell you how many times I've had to turn the defrost on in my car from just getting in 😤.

We probably need new thermometer batteries. The one is just 2 years but still. There's no getting a brand new one right now, none on the shelves.

96.7 is my normal. I radiate heat. I cant tell you how many times I've had to turn the defrost on in my car from just getting in 😤.

We probably need new thermometer batteries. The one is just 2 years but still. There's no getting a brand new one right now, none on the shelves.
I bought the last one on the shelf at Walmart!

Back
Top Bottom