Granny's gone and done it again

So... I just saw a news report about the stresses & strains of self isolation...reporting that people are going crazy from being in lock down!

It was strange, actually, because I had just been talking about this with the microwave & toaster & we all agreed that things are getting “heated up”. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she always has to put a different spin on everything. And hopefully the dryer doesn’t spill the beans, because he’s usually full of nothing but hot air! And certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold & distant from the rest. In the end the iron calmed me down by pressing upon the importance of self discipline and patience. She said everything will be fine, which surprised me because she’s usually the first one to apply unnecessary pressure & get steamed up over very little!!! I think she might have snuck off and gotten into the liquor cabinet 😳. Anyway, I don’t believe those news reports. Doing just fine here in Quarantine...

So... I just saw a news report about the stresses & strains of self isolation...reporting that people are going crazy from being in lock down!

It was strange, actually, because I had just been talking about this with the microwave & toaster & we all agreed that things are getting “heated up”. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she always has to put a different spin on everything. And hopefully the dryer doesn’t spill the beans, because he’s usually full of nothing but hot air! And certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold & distant from the rest. In the end the iron calmed me down by pressing upon the importance of self discipline and patience. She said everything will be fine, which surprised me because she’s usually the first one to apply unnecessary pressure & get steamed up over very little!!! I think she might have snuck off and gotten into the liquor cabinet 😳. Anyway, I don’t believe those news reports. Doing just fine here in Quarantine...

rofl.gif

Oh my gosh I needed this today! LOL!!!

Miss Alley, I remember reading about that and how bad it could be. Then I forgot. The deed is done. Its my little self contained preformed pond so I think IF they live they dont have anywhere to go.

I want Nay NEED some shrimp for one of my tanks. I put some good wood and plants in along w/ guppies and a betta but I have to learn about them first then get lucky finding any. The plants already have algae

Back
Top Bottom