Granny's gone and done it again

1585953282290.png
1585953324285.png

Oh

Thanks all.

HEY PERT !!! You still hanging in there ?

What are they maps of Camping ? Can you do licence plates ?

One is the pacific crest trail, and one is the Appalachian trail. License plates might be too big. They’re 18x48 by themselves.

I’m thinking to sandwich it in two sheets of plexi so it’s like a floating frame, and frame in like a 1x2.

Barnwood is my instinct, but I’m not sure if I should do a thin frame or a wider one.

One is the pacific crest trail, and one is the Appalachian trail. License plates might be too big. They’re 18x48 by themselves.

I’m thinking to sandwich it in two sheets of plexi so it’s like a floating frame, and frame in like a 1x2.

Barnwood is my instinct, but I’m not sure if I should do a thin frame or a wider one.
You have never failed to deliver when you make something Camping. You dont need my advise ! I do like the frames I showed though.

Those 3 are my favorite Camping.
Check out this bed ! Im sure its for singles or older peeps that like their rocking chairs. LOL View attachment 2074223

LOL Not here cause my boys would roll it just to roll it. Bob would do the same. All would do it even more if I was in the bed at the time. Wonder where my boys get the evil from?

LOL Not here cause my boys would roll it just to roll it. Bob would do the same. All would do it even more if I was in the bed at the time. Wonder where my boys get the evil from?
I would love that bed but yes your right my son would delight in tipping me over . Married peeps dont want that bed anyway. You never would get anywhere ! hahahaaa

Back
Top Bottom