Granny's gone and done it again

1586038278806.png

Mower needed air in one tire. Tom decided the right tool for the job was the battery charger. I had to show him it would start and filled the tire and he said take it a lap around while Im here to make sure everything is working right. Well played Tom, well played....

Granny Hatchet said:
Thats sad. I hope it works for them sick already. What I havent heard/read is will it come back if you had it once already ?
The antivirals will prevent the virus from replicating no matter how long the patient is infected. Biggest problem is how much damage the virus does to the person before they get the help. I can't remember the exact name for it, but in some patients, covid causes an extreme reaction and it releases cytokines which not only causes the pneumonia that is so deadly, but also destroys liver and kidneys. Need to give the anitvirals in enough time to prevent the damage.

Umm, :oops: so did you answer me ? :lau

The antivirals will prevent the virus from replicating no matter how long the patient is infected. Biggest problem is how much damage the virus does to the person before they get the help. I can't remember the exact name for it, but in some patients, covid causes an extreme reaction and it releases cytokines which not only causes the pneumonia that is so deadly, but also destroys liver and kidneys. Need to give the anitvirals in enough time to prevent the damage.

Umm, :oops: so did you answer me ? :lau

I read it one time and one time only but it said that someone that recovered from the virus was reinfected but there wasn't any information on how severe is was the second time around.

I read it one time and one time only but it said that someone that recovered from the virus was reinfected but there wasn't any information on how severe is was the second time around.
Thanks Cluck. I am sure she answered me it just wasnt in hillybilly . hahahaa

Thanks Cluck. I am sure she answered me it just wasnt in hillybilly . hahahaa

Lol! I don't watch the news and I'm trying not to panic but stay informed at the same time. (It can be seriously depressing to read all of that stuff!)
So I read articles with updates online and occasionally watch the conferences. It's a lot to digest, in medical lingo or hillbilly lingo. Lol

Back
Top Bottom