Granny's gone and done it again

Oh and be able to start it remotely . So it will get the ice off the windows before I have to go out. I used to have that.
How many Canadian winters I survived without remote start, and now it’s when I’m living in California I have it lol. Though yeah. It’s nice on the frosty days ;) and yes granny. Backup cameras are a game changer. I wouldn’t be able to daily my truck without em!!!

Though. There’s a reason she’s silver. Dirt roads every day...I’ve got too many other things that need doing than washing it constantly.

And then there’s my turdwagon. Needs a few things when we have money again...for now the chickens enjoy hanging out under it lol.

EB3EE6A6-A304-4F85-8BE2-CA2855EAF340.jpeg

My car is older 1992 LS400 I get it dirty, I let one chicken go to the store with me sometimes. Who cares about the looks I get from other drivers, MY chickens love road trips like dogs do!
No, I'm not kidding!
I have a new to me Mazda van. 2005 I think. I forget but its easy to get in and out of and has good heat and air. leather seats, sky roof or whatever those are called and starts every time ! That suits me just fine.

Back
Top Bottom