Granny's gone and done it again

That's what I was thinking too. They can do a lot of damage.
That was per Bruce . Not me. I seen them there last yr but not yet this yr. Was still a bit cold when this happened and I dont know if they are around . Its the pileted ? Cant spell. My aunt used to eat them. Said they were delicious

That was per Bruce . Not me. I seen them there last yr but not yet this yr. Was still a bit cold when this happened and I dont know if they are around . Its the pileted ? Cant spell. My aunt used to eat them. Said they were delicious
:eek: She ate Woody Woodpecker?
Those are not common here. Haven't heard one in a few years. Probably the fires made them find greener pastures.

:eek: She ate Woody Woodpecker?
Those are not common here. Haven't heard one in a few years. Probably the fires made them find greener pastures.
hahaa Back then you wanted food/meat you went hunting for it. She would come w/ a whole mess of them. I loved the birdstoe (plant/flower) I would slip off and get all I could find and GM would make wilted salad . They were very sweet.

cat litter done , garbage to the road. I got the mail and wish I had left it up there. Spring and Fall taxes. I didnt open them. I have my clothes in the wash , Toms 10 gal in the kitchen window all scrubbed up and 3/4th full of water. I didnt take the garbage up I did everything else including putting the mower up and lock the barn down.
Im gonna try and find it Cap.

Back
Top Bottom