Granny's gone and done it again

My biggest one is a 30 gallon. LOL

That's a nice size! My favorite tank was actually a 45-50 gallon corner tank. We had a 200 gallon one too and at one point raised terrapins. Now it's just the chickens until we move. I would really love to have a koi pond, geese, ducks, goats, peafowl, maybe an alpaca. Lol, we love critters.

cat litter done , garbage to the road. I got the mail and wish I had left it up there. Spring and Fall taxes. I didnt open them. I have my clothes in the wash , Toms 10 gal in the kitchen window all scrubbed up and 3/4th full of water. I didnt take the garbage up I did everything else including putting the mower up and lock the barn down.
Im gonna try and find it Cap.
You should open the taxes... federal income taxes aren't due until July 15 now because of the virus. Don't know about state, but the letters might actually be giving you good news that the payments can wait. might. hopefully. :fl

Hmm. 1,400 cases in our county. Not sure what the total population is though.

But again. That’s confirmed cases so I’ll assume that’s low.
You have way over 3 million in your county, so that's a pretty low percentage. I agree, there are a lot more infected than counted. Some people don't get any symptoms at all, which is why CA now wants everyone to cover their mouths in public... to save everyone getting it from the asymptomatic carriers.

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is staying well! We have a beautiful day ahead of us here! I was super excited to see that my citrus trees are covered in blossoms finally!! I've been tending them for years and they finally look like they're going to give us fruit. I have been neglecting them, go figure. lol!

View attachment 2078775
View attachment 2078776
Citrus blossoms are the best smell in the world!
Your daughter looked great! and she made the best kind of mask, good fit good coverage.

Weather channel says Ca. is having a winter storm. HU ?
Getting some rain they mean. Not winter as in snow unless some of the clouds make it up into the mountains. Sadly, most of it went south to pester Pro and Peach. We would gladly have taken more rain here.

Seems like if that works the likelihood that someone who had recovered from it could get it again is pretty much zero.
I sure hope so, but until they prove it...
I think the test for antibodies will be the most important test in easing minds and maybe even getting back towards normal. sometime relatively soon. let's hope

They started back up last year. Of course they don't look the same as the most recent year before they cancelled the model.
I didn't know that! The things I learn on this thread. :)
It looks like HotWheels the boys played with! :lol:

100_2716.JPG
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? 🍍
Who looks like a pineapple under the sea? 🐡

Your tanks look great. The fish are so pretty!
Which tank was it that Tom wanted in his room? Did you change it?

And thank you.
Sally house breaks them. There is a special way of doing it I think.
I wonder if they're like rabbits. You can get them to pee in a litter box, but the poo balls get released randomly, without intent. Pretty dry, so not a huge deal. Cats would play with them. Dog would eat them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom