Granny's gone and done it again

I havent been out. I have heard some stories of a lot of roads closed due to trees snapping. The powers that be are trying to determine if it was in fact tornados . Sure sounded that way to me. A lady that lives close to me said she has a weather station that clocked winds at 75 mph . She was in her storm shelter and heard trees snapping.

I havent been out. I have heard some stories of a lot of roads closed due to trees snapping. The powers that be are trying to determine if it was in fact tornados . Sure sounded that way to me. A lady that lives close to me said she has a weather station that clocked winds at 75 mph . She was in her storm shelter and heard trees snapping.
They have to figure out if it was a tornado? They don’t just know?

Normally storms dont bother me. I rather enjoy them but this one scared me. The power went out before the storm came. Robert grabbed a flashlight and headed to those back windows when I heard it. I think I might of screamed for him to get away from there and I put him in the hallway. We really dont have a safe place . The noise got so loud it was deafening. It didnt last long but then came the lightening . It was sever.

They have to figure out if it was a tornado? They don’t just know?
No, there are so many rural places around theres nothing in place to check everywhere. We dont even have our own news station. Its either Louisville Ky. or Cinncys Oh. News

Morning all, Rough night. I heard a freight train . I made Robert hunker down in the hallway. Lost electric from 10pm til 7am. I didnt check the food, Dont wanna know. The fence is down and a door is blown in on Roberts cabin. Thats all I can see from a back window.

Alleys GONE AND DONE IT AGAIN !!! LOL Those silkies are adorable.
Sounds like maybe a close call.

Back
Top Bottom