Granny's gone and done it again

More yard pics-

Buckeyes are starting to bloom. Such a lovely smell!
20200524_124052.jpg

Loquat tree is loaded this year.First time we will get some fruit from it
20200524_124347.jpg

Unfortunately, the chickens have discovered them. She had to jump for this bite!
20200524_124515.jpg

And the guavas are starting to bloom. Should get a good crop if I keep them watered.
20200524_124141.jpg

Loads of pears... no apples or cherries (hard prune for both), no apricots, rain took them out.
20200524_124454.jpg

Gmorning all, I could use about 4 more hrs sleep. No matter where I touch, it hurts. Cant hardly stand pillow in my lap.
I guess Tom likes the tank. He is still staring at it. He said he was mystified.. Good enough for me. :cool:
He wanted to go pick up my scissors yesterday. He said your going the wrong way ! I said I forgot. He asked me to turn around. It was then I knew... LOL Nope. Aint happening . On the way home he asked again . I said we have frozen food we cant. He said it wont take but a min.. Nooo Tom. I know him too well. This AM I said, I know what you intended to do yesterday. He knew exactly what I was talking about. He said Well that man needs to know he dont talk like that to someone elses wife ! Yup, Thats why I didnt take you over there.

Back
Top Bottom