Granny's gone and done it again

fence guy was a no show/no call. I just did this all over the place. His home page/business page, gossip page..
  • well yall, Cristi Westrich Westrich Building and Remodeling LLC
    502-525-6616
    Edit or delete this
  • Pamela Churchill
    Pamela Churchill
    I really dont want to do this but I am not happy w/ this company. I have been more then patient here. They told me they would supply the gate. What they used was half a driveway gate and it was rusted out on the bottom. It broke first time I used it. I have contacted Andrew Westrich twice. Broken promises.I even sprung for the gate. He was a no show to install it for me.as well. What a shame. I am disabled and in the same place I was before he took my money. Standing outside hoping my dogs dont take off and get killed on this road. I love my dogs and I will tell you, if something happens to one of them because you were "out of town " yet again I am not going to play nice.

Pamela Churchill I dont know why people want to treat others like this. I paid that man $750.00 to use my 2 dog kennels and attach them together and he supplied the gate and fence posts to hold the kennel panels up. I didnt mind it was crooked but I didnt expect him to be.

YUP. Everything in it is used except some of the gravel. the wood, plants, gravel, filter pads all cycled.
I like the floating moss ball but not in this tank. Its out of place. Its stryofoam so I could maybe wedge it on a stick.
But is the water in proper condition? Maybe you can get it tested.

It's pouring again. I did move around some chickens tonight. They were roosting and just stepped on my arm. So easy. I want to move the Cream Legbar pullets in with the flock, but last time those hens attacked the new pullets. This time I put the new girls in the Turkey run so the flock can see them and get used to them. And I moved the polish roosters back with the hens so eggs are fertile again. That poor frizzle hen is not going to be happy.

Back
Top Bottom