Granny's gone and done it again

back to the end of the month books, the bank and my check register agree BUT neither one agrees with my computer program off by a penny,

Erv stopped in for a 'chat' earlier.

Horny Granny's belly seems to have dropped and she was off by herself. SOOOOOO maybe this afternoon or tomorrow. :fl

Plan on being at the farm most of the day tomorrow. Get the chick waterer's and feeders filled and then I am ready. Bought 3 jugs of premixed weed killer for the farm to kill the hens bane that is popping up all over and them maybe some wormwood and Canadian thistle as well.

Last edited:
back to the end of the month books, the bank and my check register agree BUT neither one agrees with my computer program off by a penny,
I HATE when that happens!!!!! Takes forever to go over all the numbers 10 times until you finally find it. How about I just mail you a virtual penny to put in your virtual ledger?

Fantastic. You even had pet deer! :) And Robert was a cutie.

Erv stopped in for a 'chat' earlier.

Horny Granny's belly seems to have dropped and she was off be herself. SOOOOOO maybe this afternoon or tomorrow. :fl

Plan on being at the farm most of the day tomorrow. Get the chick waterer's and feeders filled and then I am ready. Bought 3 jugs of premixed weed killer for the farm to kill the hens bane that is popping up all over and them maybe some wormwood and Canadian thistle as well.
Her calf will be from Porter?
How is Curly? Does she help make the others a bit tamer?

Back
Top Bottom