Granny's gone and done it again

7 dozen eggs today. picked up 240 of chick starter and 2 new 8 gallon metal waterers and 50 electric fence posts the heavy duty type made out of rebar.

Sherry helped and SURPRIZE so did Rod. Sure hope the yaks like their new brush/scratching/rubbing station.

Polka's calf  6-2-2020 031.JPG

Polka's calf  6-2-2020 029.JPG

I think shrimp farm lied . They gave me a tracking # and said they were sent today. I look it up and it says its just a label they are waiting on the actual package.I tell shrimp farm and they are like ya thats right we have them boxed up and labeled and will take them in a little while. Isnt PO closed ?

welp, I got a lot done today. No mowing though. Tomorrow is drs for me. Robert trimmed up 2 trees for me that were desperate . It was more like 4 trees in one spot. I fixed some food, washed all but the silverware , set up a tank, cleaned a different tank. Im all itchy now from being outside . I hauled the limbs away and told him where to saw.
annnnnyyyyyway ..... yup

They gave me a tracking # and said they were sent today. I look it up and it says its just a label they are waiting on the actual package.
That is step one. Happens all the time. Yeah kind of annoying, don't give me a tracking number until the PO has the package thank you very much. I checked, based on the tracking history nothing is going to happen until tomorrow. "Package acceptance pending" I think means the tracking number was given to the shipper and the PO doesn't have it yet.

Not enough worthwhile in this town to loot anyway as far as businesses go.
For some that doesn't matter. They aren't all stealing goods, some are just destroying things for the sake of destroying. I'd love to be able to put those people 6' under.

Danged deer and rabbits are eating my flowers. Ate all the blooms off my pansies, chewed up a hosta, and chewed on my three new primrose plants.
The local cottontails ate DW's crocus flowers.

guess I did too much work yesterday
Oh, like THAT has never happened to you before :gig

Hi Laura, Hi Twist.
7 dozen ! I guess he isnt leaving then hu? Did you happen to ask him why you are getting so many more eggs then he did?

nope didn't want to "push" any buttons today.

We did have a meeting and he is going to do the animals again this INCLUDES pouring and tagging and what ever else the yaks need for their care. I made SURE to get that point across and I have 2 Witnesses to this.

Back
Top Bottom