Granny's gone and done it again

No. narcan was never mentioned. So these electric shocks Im feeling is probably withdrawals from the other one.
I don’t think you would go through any withdrawal. The opioid receptors can use either means of codon. I read no one saying eltrical shocks were a side effect. Did you call the pharmacy?

H2o, LOLOL

What causes electric shock sensations in body?
Estrogen also works with your central nervous system to send messages along nerves to the brain. It's thought that when your hormones are fluctuating, signals can get crossed or amplified or otherwise distorted, causing the sensation of a shock or tingle.

3A0EFD20-9B1F-40A8-9791-DF25AADDF781.jpeg
E1904B87-9697-41BC-A937-701A861ECC9C.jpeg
A5F50F7D-1520-4FCC-9255-449F33E62130.jpeg

They hatched!!! The second one is still shy and staying under the broody mama.

Hi Jac jac, welcome to Grannys
Thank you so much. It certainly is nice here. I like it a lot. Anxious to contribute soon; Mother just placed in hospice care over 80 miles away. I'm the baby of the family... I took care of her for 13+ years, Papa for 3 1/2 years (he died Christmas), and my oldest brother 1 year (he died Thanksgiving). It may be a spell before I can really appreciate you all, but I will be checking in ASAP. Love all yall and the thread already.

I would really like to go to Lynchburg. Wanna go to the pet shop. And Goodwill is opening back up. But I don't have the truck emptied out from last trip.
We are supposed to have nice weather for days. Guess I could work on caulking the hoop coop. And fixing up the Turkey coop.
I hear ya. I picked up my monthly 12 bags of feed last Thursday, just 'cause I was in the area and it would save another round trip of 90+ miles a few days later. It's still on the truck and I have no one available to assist... Guess it's just as well, since I don't drive myself any more.

Back
Top Bottom