Granny's gone and done it again

Goat #2...
20200605_115918.jpg

He is wearing black socks ! He/she is cuter then the first one IMO. You got blue !! Lets see them . I bet you didnt worry half as bad as I did about their conditions. LOL
edit , I meant because you know more about them you dont have to stress out like I did. Didnt come out right. Sorry.

Last edited:
View attachment 2178579View attachment 2178580View attachment 2178581
They hatched!!! The second one is still shy and staying under the broody mama.
So cute: 240746"]
H2o, LOLOL

What causes electric shock sensations in body?
Estrogen also works with your central nervous system to send messages along nerves to the brain. It's thought that when your hormones are fluctuating, signals can get crossed or amplified or otherwise distorted, causing the sensation of a shock or tingle.
[/QUOTE]

He is wearing black socks ! He/she is cuter then the first one IMO. You got blue !! Lets see them . I bet you didnt worry half as bad as I did about their conditions. LOL
I need to cool down the tank before I put them in. And get the fish out of there.
edit , I meant because you know more about them you dont have to stress out like I did. Didnt come out right. Sorry.
Well right now the tank is a bit hot and I can't find the net so I may have fun trying to catch the fish!

Back
Top Bottom