Granny's gone and done it again

the vet said Bandit is a Tibetian terrier
1593793099246.png

this is Not Bandit.

Windows in, sorry blurry picture. I may have been wobbling a bit by then. Hubby never wants to take a break.
I thought maybe you had too many cold drinks before taking the picture ;)
No I understand "through the fence". Put a scale in there and you can weigh them any time you want :D

and she's back here now until Monday Morning.
Maybe she should write a new review, clearly she likes the place!

On here i've been calling him The Kid or DS.
Maybe DGS so we all don't get confused, same with DGD :D

Cap, my girl likes to run. But she passes out when she does. I know i need to get her to a doctor, but do you have any ideas what might be up with this? She runs for exercise, runs and jogs, not hard, a couple of miles. Today she said she became very aware of sounds around her, and slowed down, and then she woke up on the ground.
That is beyond too scary!!
Besides a heart problem she could be having seizures. She's going to get hurt in one of those falls.

Took Robert to get an outfit . he picked out 2pr of jeans and refused a shirt. I tried everything. So I bought myself 3 shirts. LOL I never do that. One was only $3.00 but the other 2 were $13.00 Showed them to Tom and he said"I offered to buy you some house dresses last time we were there !" :hmm

checked the garden. Few tomatoes setting on and looks like a good supply of cukes. Squash is huge ! Up to my belly button and 3-4 ft wide. No veggies. Old blooms look broken off and lots of new bloom though. Maybe something is eating it ?
My blackberry plants are about 12 feet tall!
20200702_131304.jpg

Back
Top Bottom