Granny's gone and done it again

Thanks. We are doing pretty good. Fighting the boredom of being home all the time. Hubs and #2son pulled out the old car that hasn't seen daylight for about 15 years and are getting it running again. Good project!

I took a hike today with a friend I've known since 3rd grade. Was hot, but a lovely day. This was our view.
View attachment 2227605
The old farm where I grew up is on the bottom far left. I now live far right at the base of the ridge.

How about you? Keeping busy?
Dang it! I will repost the pic... using my phone for that... Where's that kid when I need him!

LOL 10 of us could share it and still have plenty. I meant the goat barn though. I dont ask clearly .
I feel for you Cap because I dont think you want this energy or whatever it is that drives you. I bet your body screams ENOUGH sometimes.
Yes, hubby doesn't take breaks so I feel badly if I do take a break. I start later in the day, but other than supper I don't come back to the house until 10 pm. I also unloaded more than 500 pounds of feed today. Still need to go out and close the barn and workshop.

1593921743357.png

Ohhhhhhhhhh, ok thanks for that one.. he was previously roosting on a fence post, but didn't have one available for the garden area, I do have 2 x 4's though. And here's an interesting article I found after Granny Hatchet asked about nutrition. https://thisnzlife.co.nz/odd-reasons-your-chicken-might-be-lame/ her question got me to thinking about that, but since there's lameness/limping on only one side I kinda ruled that out, and they (all 6) have been on the same feed/treat regimen.
I think sometimes genetics can cause nutritional problems. Certain birds can't absorb some nutrients as well as others. I see it with some hens and calcium... consistently thin shells.

Ok kids, time for this old bird to flop down in the roost.. see ya'll later.
It was nice chatting!

Thanks. We are doing pretty good. Fighting the boredom of being home all the time. Hubs and #2son pulled out the old car that hasn't seen daylight for about 15 years and are getting it running again. Good project!

I took a hike today with a friend I've known since 3rd grade. Was hot, but a lovely day. This was our view.
View attachment 2227605
The old farm where I grew up is on the bottom far left. I now live far right at the base of the ridge.

How about you? Keeping busy?
Clicking on that link just says oops ran into problems.
What kind of old car? You know better than to throw out a little tidbit like that. Lol.
Me, I'm staying pretty busy holding this chair down.

Back
Top Bottom