Granny's gone and done it again

Hoping to start cutting hay tomorrow.

So got the motel covered for tomorrow. Angie is here until noon ( she has a second job) then Gene until 3 pm (has dr apt at 3:30) then Vickie aka little feller comes at 3 pm supposedly until Gene is done with his appointment.

Friday's coverage, Angie until 3 pm then Vickie until I get home.

Sat. Angie until 11 or 12 and then Robert until I get home.

AND MY family wonder's why I don't come and see them . :th
That’s my life. 6 dogs to take care of. And I can’t find decent sitters.

Yes! My dogs would have munched them.
Aww, so sweet! I had a Collie bring me naked baby somethings once, maybe rabbits, one at a time, no bigger than a bean. He used his paw to roll my arm over so my hand was palm up and then laid one in my hand. I was amazed and showing it to my kids and he brought me another. When he brought me the third we "woke up" and watched to see where he was getting them from. Under a little bush nearby, it turned out. We put them back. We'd been out cutting wood. This dog could crack a filbert with his teeth but he didn't harm these babies. Why I love dogs! :love

hopefully.

Twist, you probably havent had time but if that camera dont work H2o said she will send you hers . Just let us/her know. We cant do w/o pictures now !

I will see if Robert has a spare SD card since I can't find the "safe keeping " one

Aww, so sweet! I had a Collie bring me naked baby somethings once, maybe rabbits, one at a time, no bigger than a bean. He used his paw to roll my arm over so my hand was palm up and then laid one in my hand. I was amazed and showing it to my kids and he brought me another. When he brought me the third we "woke up" and watched to see where he was getting them from. Under a little bush nearby, it turned out. We put them back. We'd been out cutting wood. This dog could crack a filbert with his teeth but he didn't harm these babies. Why I love dogs! :love
thats sweet Blue.
Bandit gave me a baby rabbit just a couple months back. Gross ! I dont know how I held that thing.

Back
Top Bottom