Granny's gone and done it again

I got my first cuke today !! Going to enjoy it tonight after I have rested. Something ate the top out of all my mater plants in the garden including the maters themselves.
The heavens opened up at wal mart and we are soaked ! Hail and sheets of rain trying to put the grocerys in the van. Poor Nancy got the worst of it. LOLOL She said are you laughing at me ? Well, yes maam I am. hahahahhaaa I couldnt stop. She was "squishy". hahaha
Poor Nancy! :hugs

Yes, she is eating lots of greens. The woods are full of green leaves, a goat's favorite food.
That's good. At least she has a chance then.

Well, I have to into the torture chamber and pretend I'm Grandma Walton...but for real. Oh boy notfun!
Talk later.

Hey y'all, if you were a character on the Waltons, who would you be? I'm afraid I would be Cousin Corabeth. Such a fuss-budget! I would like the napkins to be folded just so. My spices are in alphabetical order. In fact, the cookie spices are in one cupboard and the savory ones in another. Uh ih, crisis, bbl.

My friends brought the most beautiful pink rum as an early bday gift. It’s supposed to be infused with mayhaw but I can’t taste it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

6E9A923E-03AE-4441-801E-A7DB4186FA28.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom