Granny's gone and done it again

my star has been falling trying to get on the couch and I believe she thinks someone is stopping her. She will look at me w/ those weak hurt look and go lay on the floor. She is mostly deaf as far as I can tell now and I think she is going blind as well. Breaks my heart. Crying just today over Shadow.
:hugs

Nuttin' wrong with her. She trained Twist to put her up on the bed. Now that's how she gets up on the bed. Why should she do different? Twist, set her up a stool or something and use treats to teach her to get herself up.
Smart dog!! :D
Gnight Twist. Maybe tomorrow you can tell me what puckish means.
hahaha! I think he meant peckish... hungry.
Puckish means playful, especially in a mischievous way which might fit too, but then he'd stay instead of go. Puck was a character from Shakespeare? maybe? anyone?

I think that is one of my GMs old words for not feeling well. sick from no sleep. Not sure. I have heard it before though.

Star is heeling so very tightly to me that neither of us can walk. She wants to be touching me. She seems ok by herself outside. Its mostly coming and going to bed.

Puckish means playful, especially in a mischievous way which might fit too, but then he'd stay instead of go. Puck was a character from Shakespeare? maybe? anyone?
Ohh LOL

You're right about Puck. I think he actually represented the devil. Hmm. Hold on, Google ...

Back
Top Bottom