Granny's gone and done it again

Just dropping a quick note because we are family. Dad texted yesterday morning that he was taking mom to the ER. Her bp was 88/59 and her sugar was 411. She was treated for UTI with bags of antibiotics, magnesium, potassium, and something else. Then transferred by ambulance to a bigger hospital 45 minutes away. I called last night but she didn’t know who I was.

Dad was in his truck to follow her to the hospital and it quit on him, so he had to get it towed and then get a ride. He’s on his way back now to check on her. Apparently the ER doc said she was right on the edge of septicemia.

She is 61 and diabetic and has some mild form of dementia.

Just dropping a quick note because we are family. Dad texted yesterday morning that he was taking mom to the ER. Her bp was 88/59 and her sugar was 411. She was treated for UTI with bags of antibiotics, magnesium, potassium, and something else. Then transferred by ambulance to a bigger hospital 45 minutes away. I called last night but she didn’t know who I was.

Dad was in his truck to follow her to the hospital and it quit on him, so he had to get it towed and then get a ride. He’s on his way back now to check on her. Apparently the ER doc said she was right on the edge of septicemia.

so sad!! I have you in my thoughts and prayers

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! :hugs

Hope she improves quickly.

@campingshaws Im so sorry to hear this. It sounds like what Tom goes through w/ his UTI. Caused by the high sugar no doubts. He loses his mind from them. As soon as they get it under control she will come back normal as she was before. She will know you. I will send prayers for her and you and your dad. Thank you for the update. All my love and hugs and kisses too.

Good morning everyone. I was supposed to meet 3 people today to sell some livestock. Only one is going to show up. Seems like they have nothing better to do than waste my time . Totally not holding birds any more. So sick of the BS.
Sounds like me and cooking. People can be real asses.

Back
Top Bottom