Granny's gone and done it again

That they do.

so I made the suggestion to boss lady that she should write down questions she had for the next vet visit for her dog (two weeks) especially pertaining to her son getting his pup soon and parvo and all that. Well. She told me she talked to someone at the rescue who said the clock starts all over again when the son gets his dog before she’s all fully vaccinated - so BossLady apparently has to play the floor is lava until bossson’s dog finishes the puppy shots because oh no what if bosslady’s dog tracks something in from going on a walk. apparently the rescue is super paranoid about parvo. I told her talk to your vet.

sigh. I give up. They’re going to have a heck of a time training and socializing if they insist their dog be in a bubble. But at least she admitted people were safe. I still haven’t gotten full love privileges yet but...hopefully. Soon.

coming home today was hard. Coming home to an empty house...at least Nouget was being sociable. Or moochy.

View attachment 2275529View attachment 2275533Spa time. Was doing the beak count “uhh we’re missing one!” Everyone else was the other side of the yard.

View attachment 2275530
Nouget you ham.

View attachment 2275531
Looking good! I love your color accents.

Like sciatica?
I guess ? It would be like that but its from my knees down to my ankles. I already have numbness in my left leg thigh . Thats been there for many yrs and it has caused the muscle to atrophy . My leg kinda sinks in there. Now, I know I have blockages as well. And I truely thought that the problem but she said I had good pulses in my feet so she rules that out. Thats really all I know about it.

Back
Top Bottom