Granny's gone and done it again

The danged scale tried to fool me today,
Ours does that sometimes. If one has lost about 14.5 pounds since the last time they weighed, DD1's cat somehow re-zeroed the scale with his weight. Not sure how that happens.

reputed to be non-broody
I've had 4 BAs. Two never went broody, one does about once a year and the other at least twice if not three times a year. She did raise a couple of batches of mailed chicks.

never was one much for junk food or prepared foods, always made all my meals from scratch.
Must have been tough when you were in the service.

She is 61 and diabetic and has some mild form of dementia.
Not a darn thing to like about that post Camping!!!!! I hope she recovers quickly.

They don't always have a price on the stamp.
Nope, 1st class letter postage is Forever and says so. Buy a sheet today and it will still be valid on a letter in 10 years no matter what the cost of a "new" stamp would be then.

On the playhouse I painted before, it is not doing well. Makes me mad because I bought the more expensive paint made for plastic.
Maybe some sort of acid etch? I've never tried to paint plastic.

Nope, they also love daylilies.
The rabbits here don't bother the daylilies. They did chew on the gladiolus leaves but decided they weren't all that tasty. Chomped DWs crocus though.

geraniums I was thinking of
Makes sense, geraniums stink!

Where is everyone tonight ?
At nearly 11:30 PM? ASLEEP!!!

just not sure which month you going to use, I know lets ask Bruce ??? :lau
I can't keep track. This year it could be any of 366 days!

so come the 25 of Aug you will be a year older again, and then Sept 25 you'll be 2 years older.
She's gotta be older than Methuselah by now!

My cukes are deformed little balls!
My broccoli is like that this year. No big heads, just weird twisted flower bits and only on 2 of the 8 plants.

I don't promote smoking, sorry.
Chocolate cigars?
I guess you probably don't promote diabetes either ;)

Back
Top Bottom