Granny's gone and done it again

I thought you had decided to wait for cooler weather before going to another sale because the heat killed a couple of your birds on your last trip.
But, the weather is cool here today and I have critters presold. Overcast today, nice breeze. It was just one chick that didn't make it last time.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 20200808_100533.jpg
    20200808_100533.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 4
Morning all. Finally finished a project I’d been putting off.

D63FDE9F-9C38-4B25-8C73-5DD839A25815.jpeg

been sort of binge watching this series . Pretty good, Camping name a couple of her honas after the lead characters.

song is stuck in my head

Glad you like the show, Twist! It’s so very good. It’s on my rewatch list because I missed the last few seasons.

I just finished “Call the Midwife” and it was exceptional. I knew you (twist) watched it but I didn’t want to risk spoilers. :lol: I cried my way through nearly every episode.

So I should ignore the message or let them update ? I am computer illiterate.

Well, they are ending support, if you like what you have you can keep it. Or you can let them update your system to the latest version. Your choice. Are you sure you already have Windows 10? It's the latest Microsoft put out.

Last edited:
Morning all. Finally finished a project I’d been putting off.

View attachment 2281712

Glad you like the show, Twist! It’s so very good. It’s on my rewatch list because I missed the last few seasons.

I just finished “Call the Midwife” and it was exceptional. I knew you (twist) watched it but I didn’t want to risk spoilers. :lol: I cried my way through nearly every episode.
Beautiful arrangement!

Pretty flowers Camping, Odd/different bottle.
Cap SQUEEEE............ So pretty.
Thanks CS I let it do its thing.
Hiya Bruce what is the ha for ?
I mowed for 2 hrs w/ 2 breaks. Half the front done. I am weak. Dinner done and I dont know if I will go back out or not.

Back
Top Bottom