Granny's gone and done it again

I did, tail is too bushy, ears a bit big.

That one's range doesn't get anywhere near you.
Anddddddddd if you read a little farther on in the thread you will see I used it only as an EXAMPLE!
Let me give you the timeline just in case you are lost... I said I caught an Easter Wood Rat in the trap... She was tri colored with white sox.. So I posted a pic of a tricolored wood rat. Next was someone saying rats don't have bushy tails, so I posted the link to Bushy tailed Wood Rat. Not that it lives in my region.
Does that help?

Last edited:
Good morning Cindy. How's it going?
Like Tony the Tiger always said, Grrrrrrrreeeat! I figured out what was making me so danged tired.. I was having an autoimmune flareup. Haven't had one of those since before getting rid of the Hep - C, so it was boggling my mind. I have Hashimotos Thyroiditis in case I didn't mention it. Mostly have it all under control... but for some reason it decided to rear its ugly head. So, news fast, rest.. puttering for a few days and an Aleve will take care of that.

How's you.. Looks like you were Ms BB again yesterday.. Do you ever take a break?

Like Tony the Tiger always said, Grrrrrrrreeeat! I figured out what was making me so danged tired.. I was having an autoimmune flareup. Haven't had one of those since before getting rid of the Hep - C, so it was boggling my mind. I have Hashimotos Thyroiditis in case I didn't mention it. Mostly have it all under control... but for some reason it decided to rear its ugly head. So, news fast, rest.. puttering for a few days and an Aleve will take care of that.

How's you.. Looks like you were Ms BB again yesterday.. Do you ever take a break?
Yeah, I needed to cut back on numbers here because more will be hatching. Luckily my friend went along so she did a lot of the work. I take several breaks daily. I generally get up between 10 am and noon. After about an hour I go outside. If I get very hot I go inside until I cool off. I got to bed between midnight and 2 am. Repeat.

Back
Top Bottom