Granny's gone and done it again

Oh, whoops! So it's H20ratt's birthday, sorry! :oops: Sigh. Hard to keep everybody straight when we have only met in virtual space, not IRL, and I don't have faces to go with the names. I'm so sorry to both of you! So, Julie, what did you do to make your day special?
It’s ok, I had a great day!

Hu s on first?
CDFDE409-411B-4EA7-85B3-779D883368C2.jpeg

Sorry, Star. There is only one cure for the hole in your heart that a dog leaves behind .....

well. It may be a while before my breeder of choice has a litter. :/ I’ve been flipping around the idea of doing a rescue in the meantime, or even fostering...but...I think the timing isn’t right - I’ve got idiot bosses who think the world is out to get their precious vengeance pup (seriously. I truly think boss lady got her pup to spite her son who’s at some point getting a pup too) so I wouldn’t be able to bring anyone to work with me, and we’re not there yet for remote work.
Oh, whoops! So it's H20ratt's birthday, sorry! :oops: Sigh. Hard to keep everybody straight when we have only met in virtual space, not IRL, and I don't have faces to go with the names. I'm so sorry to both of you! So, Julie, what did you do to make your day special?
All good. Too many names!! ;)

well tis late and I be beat. So I'm going to john boy out first.

Good night all, sweet dreams, fuzzies and prayers.

90's the rest of the week here . :sick
triple digits by the end of the week here. Ugh!
My daughter made me a keto cheese cake. It is delish! We played cards and had fun with the grandkids.
Yum!

Back
Top Bottom