Granny's gone and done it again

I am so exhausted! My leg muscles are quivering. Walked up to the coop to let the polish out and was actually staggering. Going to need electrolytes and vitamins today. Already had a hot bath.
It was 44° when I went out this morning! My friend came and picked up the trailer I pulled back from the swap yesterday. He is wasted too. He's into poultry big time. Sold about 200 full grown chickens yesterday, not to mention bins full of chicks and guineas, quail etc.

Sounds like you had fun though, Cap.

Busy weekend here. We got our new door in the shop that goes from the outside to my brooder room. Old door was 32 inches. We roll our wagon through that door when we get wood for the winter heating and were forever hitting the sides of the door. We finally bit the bullet and put in a 36 inch door.

Today we finish up that project then on to the new wall for my chicken coop/shed. The old 32 inch door will go out to the coop and the new wall.

So if I'm not around, yes, I'm alive, and yes, I am very busy. So y'all take care and I'll be around.

When is hunting season? Are "they" going to allow hu ting season this year? :hmm

Pheasant season will be open per usual First Sat in Oct. I have a few reservations from my "diehard" regulars haven't heard from any of the "snowflakes" yet this year.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom