Granny's gone and done it again

I'm glad you are doing better.
I need to get a move on with that quilt, it has just been sitting. And cleaning needs to be done. Plus pastures need fenced. Sigh. Anyone know where I can get about 2o hardworking Mexican guys?
No but if you find them send me a couple. I like the dark haired big brown eyes look. LOLOL

Finally finished this project today.. Only took me a forever and a day.
DSC_0397.JPG
DSC_0398.JPG
DSC_0401.JPG

There is deer netting above the chicken wire on the sides. Still need another roll of chicken wire to keep going up.. and to work on the next project I've started
DSC_0403.JPG

I can use the small round coop/run for a pair I want to breed specifically. Still have one cattle panel left for a second round coop/run.

Finally finished this project today.. Only took me a forever and a day.
View attachment 2344626View attachment 2344627View attachment 2344629
There is deer netting above the chicken wire on the sides. Still need another roll of chicken wire to keep going up.. and to work on the next project I've started
View attachment 2344632
I can use the small round coop/run for a pair I want to breed specifically. Still have one cattle panel left for a second round coop/run.
Looks good, I am impressed.

Not too bad for a change. This iron is helping me. Thank you for asking. My back is tired cause Im trying to fill this tank up but Im doing it in spurts. LOL

if your "doing it in spurts' you might have a bladder infection.

Back
Top Bottom