Granny's gone and done it again

Cap, what makes you think its resp. ? Chickens dont get colds , they get CRD . You can move it from one coop to another on your shoes. Taking them to the swap then bringing them home can carry it home w/ you. I never brought chickens back home. Of course I never was big time like you. I would wear old shoes just for the swaps too.

Cap, what makes you think its resp. ? Chickens dont get colds , they get CRD . You can move it from one coop to another on your shoes. Taking them to the swap then bringing them home can carry it home w/ you. I never brought chickens back home. Of course I never was big time like you. I would wear old shoes just for the swaps too.
Yeah I have home shoes and away shoes. These chickens have never been off the property, nor have the ones in the other side of the coop. I heard some sneezing. Lots of pollen in the air though. Anyway, I gave them Tetracycline and Denegard and vitamin supplements. Cooked them stew, mixed in crumbles. Once i gave them fluids, they got hungry.

Back
Top Bottom