Granny's gone and done it again

ya, She visits I smoke. I stay away from her though and the fan keeps stuff moving. Do you have allergys bad too? You know,I read a study once long ago that said if you had roaches when you were little it can give you asthma . That just dont seem right to me.
Oi. Even with fan keeping stuff moving I’d be having issues. Had a coworker back in biglaw come back inside after a smoke break and stop by my cubicle to chat and she absolutely reeked of it and it set me off. She got kinda salty at me at the moment when i said back up I can’t be near you with the ciggy stink...but understood when I explained it later. Pretty sure that was around harvest time when my lungs were already in a state of fudge you.
This and not hearing from Wishing in a while makes me really keep her in mind.
Hopefully we hear from her soon. Red flag warnings again across most the state. Hopefully calfire knocks it down quick.

Just put up more tarps, cooler weather will be here soon. Some of the runs have no tarps at all.
Dumped another load of litter, and brought up more sand. I cut some brush for the goats.
Two more days of medicating birds. They are feeling better. Guess I should go out and do stuff before it gets dark. Bbl

Tom bought me a fish. Screwed my whole world up. I did have 2 empty tanks. Robert said thats not a fish , its a dinosaur and named it Meg. Meg is huge. He/she is an angelfish. I am hoping he. cause I already have she. They are getting along good but I dont expect my last shrimp to last long.
Dr said Tom has fluid on both lungs and asked for blood work. Tom said he always has fluid on his lungs. I intend to give him a strong water pill in the am. He had gained 8lbs and I know its fluid now.
1601332435702.png

Similar but more black Its called a Blue veil tail marble anglefish

Tom bought me a fish. Screwed my whole world up. I did have 2 empty tanks. Robert said thats not a fish , its a dinosaur and named it Meg. Meg is huge. He/she is an angelfish. I am hoping he. cause I already have she. They are getting along good but I dont expect my last shrimp to last long.
Dr said Tom has fluid on both lungs and asked for blood work. Tom said he always has fluid on his lungs. I intend to give him a strong water pill in the am. He had gained 8lbs and I know its fluid now. View attachment 2352220
Similar but more black Its called a Blue veil tail marble anglefish
Why didn’t you say no.

Back
Top Bottom