Granny's gone and done it again

Just a quick pop in

managed to get 5 hours of sleep in a ROW before Lena couldn't stand herself and returned to "normal" evil spawn of satan

Still waiting to hear on my Aunt's funeral. She passed yesterday , was 88. Dad's 1/2 sister and the last of my family from that generation.
I am so sorry for your loss. Will the funeral be close ?

Just a quick pop in

managed to get 5 hours of sleep in a ROW before Lena couldn't stand herself and returned to "normal" evil spawn of satan

Still waiting to hear on my Aunt's funeral. She passed yesterday , was 88. Dad's 1/2 sister and the last of my family from that generation.
Sorry Twist, did you know her well?

Today Blake threw paint at his sister and it hit her face and eye! So no more painting for him and she went and got cleaned up after I flushed out her eye.
He was helpful before that, shoveled more manure out of the hoop coop. We took a ride in the Mule down to dump the wagon.
My son decided to cut some bamboo across the river, so he went over in Hubby's kayak. Naturally the kayak flipped over and he lost our loppers and a brand new axe I had given hubby.

Today Blake threw paint at his sister and it hit her face and eye! So no more painting for him and she went and got cleaned up after I flushed out her eye.
He was helpful before that, shoveled more manure out of the hoop coop. We took a ride in the Mule down to dump the wagon.
My son decided to cut some bamboo across the river, so he went over in Hubby's kayak. Naturally the kayak flipped over and he lost our loppers and a brand new axe I had given hubby.
unbelievable. Has it been a week yet ?

Back
Top Bottom