Granny's gone and done it again

Over and inch of snow again thru the night and trying to make more currently. Ground is starting to cool down so everything is turning white.

Stuffed pepper and mashed taters for supper tonight. Took an 8 pound pork roast out for Saturday's supper/dinner. NOT sure how many I am feeding that night.

morning.

The "boys' are out hunting again. Yuri got to go with (one VERY HAPPY dog) he spent all day yesterday pouting under the pew/bench in the kitchen. He was NOT even willing to come out while I was peeling veggies and such.
How old is Yuri? Has he been trained to hunt or does it just come naturally?

How old is Yuri? Has he been trained to hunt or does it just come naturally?

I think he is 9.

Most of it is natural with some training. One of the biggest issues is he LOVES sticks and will hunt for them almost as much as birds. :lol:

Over and inch of snow again thru the night and trying to make more currently. Ground is starting to cool down so everything is turning white.

Stuffed pepper and mashed taters for supper tonight. Took an 8 pound pork roast out for Saturday's supper/dinner. NOT sure how many I am feeding that night.
#2kid sent this last night. View near where he rents a room. Will be his first time driving in snow today to get to school. :oops:

20201022_083003.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom