Granny's gone and done it again

011E4062-5384-440A-850D-009193F202BA.jpeg
82079045-C593-452F-A469-3F797CDC6A7E.jpeg

Well. Fil went out to a biker watering hole. Invited us but...gonna be a day tomorrow. Wasn’t sure if I was feeling bringing goose there lol.
But he is doing so well :)

I hit a deer with the truck tonight on the way home! One ran right in front of me, missed it..next one was suddenly there and I hit it. It was small, and probably died the instant I hit it, and ran it over with the tires. :hit poor thing. Dark, and no where for me to pull over to check on it.
How terrible. They come out of nowhere. One jumped down a slope on top of my sister's car. No way to avoid it. Natural selection for deer... the car savvy ones survive.

I hit a deer with the truck tonight on the way home! One ran right in front of me, missed it..next one was suddenly there and I hit it. It was small, and probably died the instant I hit it, and ran it over with the tires. :hit poor thing. Dark, and no where for me to pull over to check on it.
So sorry, Cap! Not your fault. Hope your truck is ok.

View attachment 2383690View attachment 2383691
Well. Fil went out to a biker watering hole. Invited us but...gonna be a day tomorrow. Wasn’t sure if I was feeling bringing goose there lol.
But he is doing so well :)
How old is he? You don't want to expose him to too much just yet, do you? I mean not only socially but also until he's had all his shots, right?

Back
Top Bottom