Granny's gone and done it again

Nice! Just waiting for skiing weather, sounds like the mountains and some small ski hills might be opening in 2 weeks or so. What's your weather like in your area?
It was 80° today and sunny in southern Virginia . A bit warmer than I prefer, but livable. We lived in NS from 1974 to 1992. Much better weather here.

I have been having computer problems, so this update is a little late...
Theresa called Friday after hearing from the dr. The procedure went well and Granny is fine. Only 2 stents were placed, we're not exactly sure why, but Granny will know. Theresa will pick her up Saturday afternoon (today!) and bring her home sweet home!
I sure hope she is getting some rest and sleeping peacefully, rather than trying to sneak out for a smoke!

On a personal note, we got notice today that due to expected severe weather (extremely dry and windy conditions) PG&E will be shutting off power in our area to prevent possible fires. :hmm Unless the forecast changes, power will be cut on Sunday afternoon, all of Monday, and should be restored on Tues, sometime before 10pm. Ain't that a hoot? 3 days without water. We are hoping for a weather miracle, but not looking good right now. It's better than a wild fire and a burned up house. I'll just keep telling myself that.

Last edited:
I have been having computer problems, so this update is a little late...
Theresa called Friday after hearing from the dr. The procedure went well and Granny is fine. Only 2 stents were placed, we're not exactly sure why, but Granny will know. Theresa will pick her up Saturday afternoon (today!) and bring her home sweet home!
I sure hope she is getting some rest and sleeping peacefully, rather than trying to sneak out for a smoke!

On a personal note, we got notice today that due to expected severe weather (extremely dry and windy conditions) PG&E will be shutting off power in our area to prevent possible fires. :hmm Unless the forecast changes, power will be cut on Sunday afternoon, all of Monday, and should be restored on Tues, sometime before 10pm. Ain't that a hoot? 3 days without water. We are hoping for a weather miracle, but not looking good right now. It's better than a wild fire and a burned up house. I'll just keep telling myself that.
Fill up your bathtub! Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom