Granny's gone and done it again

I feel so weird. I know I have to take it easy for a week or more they said but my heart is fixed and sitting here doing nothing is NOT what I feel like doing. I feel like Im still stuck in the hospital but I am still tired . I wonder if I bled a lot or my iron is still low.

Did I tell yall I got a peace lily? When Im up to it I am going to take the dirt away and add it to my fish filter. They will grow in water fine (the roots)and helps keep the tank clean.
I found it at the flea market for $5.00 and I think theres 2 in the pot.

I feel so weird. I know I have to take it easy for a week or more they said but my heart is fixed and sitting here doing nothing is NOT what I feel like doing. I feel like Im still stuck in the hospital but I am still tired . I wonder if I bled a lot or my iron is still low.
Still takes time to heal, Granny. You's all bruised inside just like your ... arm, or whatever it is we're looking at.

Just give yourself time. My husband was 38 when he had open heart surgery and it still took him a while to recover. Surgeries of any kind do a number on our systems.

When I was a young girl I remember a story my father told me.
His brother owned a gas station and he was complaining about a dog that would come around every day and bark at him and he was at the end of his rope w/ the dog. He told dad if that dog comes back again today I am going to grab him by the tail and pump his ask full of gas ! Well here came the dog and sure enough he grabbed him and sticks the nozzle up his butt and when he let go the dog started zooming as fast as he could in circles around the pumps and dad said that dog must of done 30 laps til he just froze and fell over to his side.
Tears in my eyes for the poor dog I asked my dad, He died ?? He said naw,,,, He just ran out of gas.

ya thats the inside of my arm. Im not showing the other one !! LOL
I am know to not have much patience I guess. Im trying.
38Cluck? Wow. so young. How is he now ??

He's a pain in the as*. Lol, he's just fine. He will always have more fatigue than the average person, we were told to expect this afterwards but after about a month it wasn't nearly as bad from the surgery fatigue. He has bad genetics unfortunately...hence needing surgery at only 38. I try not to stress about it all the time but we've had some close calls.

Back
Top Bottom